Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Saucy Saturday!



Don't forget this weekend is Chaz Royale's Burlesque show at the Croation Cultural Centre. Come and see these sexy ladies shake their goodies for ya!*Blue Heartman, who some of you may know from Sin City,*Jennifer Dolls, who preformed at the Sin City five year and Darque 2,*Lola Frost, who I used to work with at Bang-On Tshirts!and Lady Aurora, Miss Via Rose, Lady Villainy, and Jamocha.If you need two for one passes email chazroyal@hotmail.com, otherwise tickets are $20 advance, or $25 at the door.See you Saturday!!evilyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.